Management Systems / Certificates
MERO Germany AG established a process-based integrated management system (IMS).
This IMS consists of the following integrated parts:
- a certified quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001
- a certified environmental management system according to DIN EN ISO 14001
- a certified energy management system according to DIN EN ISO 50001
- an audited safety management system according to Störfallverordnung
- occupational safety and health management
- a Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS) according to RohrfernleitungsV
An audited business risk management system according to KonTraG has also been established.
"Integrated" means that all parts are described in one single handbook. All processes and business actions shall be included in the IMS. All daily work shall be carried out in a good workmanlike manner, respecting all risks to safety, environment or health in the same way.